Our long weekend was so/so. Got some bad news when we got home on Wednesday. Turns out I rolled a stop when I was taking a right on a red light and I had a citation waiting for me in the mail. I've never had a ticket before. It looks like they will send me the actual amount owed in the mail but from my research, the fine starts at $446 and goes up from there. I am so bummed and mad at myself. I'm normally a very safe driver and I can't believe that I did that. Things are so high tech nowadays, that I actually got to go online and see the video of me doing it! Seeing is believing :(
In addition, we're both fighting off colds, so we spent most of our time at home. My husband ended up having a couple of bad panic attacks though and we ended up in the ER again. Poor guy just can't seem to kick them. He plans to see another Dr soon to see what's up.
All in all, things are okay. We got to enjoy a lovely, simple Thanksgiving together - our first one as a married couple :) Looking forward to many more!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar