Jumat, 03 Juni 2011

What I'd do this weekend if we had extra money...

This weekend is the annual Balloon and Wine Festival locally. It seems like it would be such a fun event to attend. Unfortunately, it's out of our budget. I spent part of today daydreaming about what I would do if we had extra money this weekend. Here's my fairytale :)

- First off, I'd leave work a little early since it's a beautiful day and I'd grab my hubby and a few items from the house before we begin our lovely ride up the coastline.

- We'd stop for dinner at a quaint little restaurant along the coast so we can relax and enjoy the sunset together.

- Next, we'd continue along to our bed and breakfast, conveniently located right near the festival. We'd check in and take a walk over to the festival to enjoy a glass of wine by one of our favorite local wineries.

- After a leisurely stroll, we'd head back to our inn to get a good night's sleep since the weekend will be filled with lots of fun that we're sure to need energy for!

- Over the next two days, we'd sample delicious wines, taste scrumptious food, enjoy wonderful music and maybe even partake in a hot air balloon ride - if I can convince the hubby that he won't die. Late Sunday afternoon, we'd head back home with some new memories, a full belly and a little hangover.

So, that's what I'd do this weekend if we had extra money. Ahhh, it's fun to daydream!

Question : What fun activity would you do if you had extra money this weekend?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar