Rabu, 15 Juni 2011

Someday I'll get used to it...

I logged into our bank account today to check in on things. I do this regularly so that I can catch any issues before they become costly problems. I'm not one to offer much advice, but I recommend doing this, if you don't already. Here's what I saw:

CHECKING
Account Name: Checking
Account Number: xxxxxx4502

Available Balance: $0.16
Current Balance: $0.16

I shouldn't have been too surprised since that's what I have written in my checkbook. But for some reason, my stomach dropped when I saw it and I got nervous! All of our bills are paid, we have plenty of food and my hubby gets paid in 2 days. Thankfully, we have our emergency fund if something major were to happen. I had to take a moment to tell myself "You're doing it right. This is what it SHOULD look like when you are doing zero-based budgeting." Someday I'll get used to it!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar