- $80 - I had set this money aside to pay the ex for shipping me some of my old things. He hasn't asked for the money and probably didn't expect to get a check. I just thought it would be nice to pay him. I asked the hubby if I didn't send the money, could I count it towards the challenge and he agreed. (I still may send the ex a check later on down the road...)
- $100 - My work recently ran a promotion where we could earn $100 bonus for opening an account at a local bank. If we signed up for direct deposit and used our debit card 10 times in 90 days, we earned the bonus. I forgot about the promotion until I saw a credit of $100 in my checking account today! Sweet :) That money has already been sent into the credit card!
Rabu, 01 Juni 2011
Challenge Update #1
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar