I know that "Patience is a Virtue" and with most things in life, I am pretty patient. Well, newsflash: I'm a little impatient today! I had really hoped to make the additional $1,100 payment to our credit card before the week ended.Unfortunately our new bank tends to hold checks a bit longer than our previous one. I still haven't been able to get a straight answer as to what the policy actually is, so instead I check our account daily to see if it's cleared and if the funds are accessible. I'm bummed today that they are not available. I know that interest in growing on my credit card balances with each passing day. I also know that in the grand scheme of things, this really isn't a big deal. It's just that we're finally making progress and I don't want to slow down and wait for our silly old check to clear!
Okay, rant over. Hope you all have a good weekend! Let's make more progress next week :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar