Minggu, 06 Maret 2011

Scream 4 Finally Gets a Cast Poster

We Scream obsessives have been waiting for this. First we had the initial teaser poster, which was then followed by the familiar 4 poster and most recently the pointy Ghostface poster, but what we were all waiting for was the traditional cast poster to arrive. And here it is, via Horror Movies.ca. Well, an international version of it, at least. I wouldn't be surprised if the image of Sidney used changes simply because she looks a bit silly, but I do like that Emma Roberts is shown using her mobile phone.


It, of course follows in the footsteps of the original three posters, as well the rash of imitators that followed for similar slasher films in the poster-Scream world.



Compare those last three posters to the slasher genre posters pre-Scream and you'll see just one part of that movie's infinite influence.


Speaking of the influence of Scream, I've been writing an article on just that topic for The Big Issue so any Australian's out there should keep a look out for it! All these movies are mentioned and more.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar