So, for those of you who haven't heard of Swagbucks, I highly recommend you check it out. It's a search engine that you can load on your computer and it gives you points for searching with them. You also get points for other stuff too, like daily polls and trivia. So far I've redeemed my points for gift certificates on Amazon. With those gift certificates, I've been able to buy gifts for family members. Most recently I bought my parents a new CD that's out for their upcoming birthdays (kinda a "joint gift") and I've entered my other Swagbuck points into a drawing for 2 tickets to see this artist play live. This is a gift my parents are going to love! All at no cost to me :)
Swagbucks is free to join and use. It's simple and fun. If you'd like to join, you can click here and I actually get a referral bonus. If not, no biggie. It's just a cool site that I recommend you check out.
Question : Do you already use Swagbucks? What are some of the items you've received? Do you know of other programs that are easy to use and give points so freely?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar