
"Hey Wes! So I watched My Soul to Take last night... well, I tried. I had to turn it off after 50 minutes because I couldn't believe what I was watching. It was so bad! And not bad in any entertaining way, just really, really boring and bad. I knew it wasn't going well when I started to wish you'd just return to the halcyon days of Cursed! Yes, I sat through all of Cursed, so I know bad Wes Craven when I see it.
Seriously, what was up with My Soul to Take? It was 50 minutes in and only two characters had died! And really poorly, too. Thrown off of a bridge? Bitch, I could come up with a better death scene with the writers of Cougar Town! Such a yawner. And what the fuck was with all the freakin' birds?
WHAT WAS WITH THE FREAKIN' BIRDS?!?
That's all I've got to say on the matter, Wes. I hope you've brought your A-game to this Scream 4 set! PS I look hot in this dress."
Seriously, what was up with My Soul to Take? It was 50 minutes in and only two characters had died! And really poorly, too. Thrown off of a bridge? Bitch, I could come up with a better death scene with the writers of Cougar Town! Such a yawner. And what the fuck was with all the freakin' birds?
WHAT WAS WITH THE FREAKIN' BIRDS?!?
That's all I've got to say on the matter, Wes. I hope you've brought your A-game to this Scream 4 set! PS I look hot in this dress."
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar