Rabu, 16 Februari 2011

Clips from the Pre-Game meal with Shannon Allen

A lot of people have been curious about this show... So here's a clip of Shannon talking about what to expect when you tune in. In it, she says she's been making Ray a pre-game meal for 15 years! I had no idea they'd been together for so long. Cute! She revealed that her favorite episode is with Rajon Rondo. She says that despite his guarded persona in the public eye, he's actually vibrant and hilarious. She also shared that Rondo doesn't have one set pre-game meal that he eats before every game, which she found to be shocking, because we all know Ray Allen is Mr. Ritual.

If you're looking for the recipe from the episode which already aired, with Kevin Youkilis, you can view it here. I watched, and it looked really yummy.

Read on for more video, with Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo, Wes Welker and Tiffany Ortiz.

I'm such a dork! But I think this show looks really great. Shannon comes off as very personable and she seems to have a natural knack at guiding conversation and putting other people at ease... Plus I love food and I love my Boston sports. So it's the best of both worlds! 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar