Minggu, 23 Januari 2011

Celtics Girlfriends & Wives party for the launch of Shannon Allen's TV show.

L to R: Rajon Rondo's girlfriend Ashley Bachelor, KG's wife Brandi Garnett, Ray Allen's wife Shannon Allen, Paul Pierce's wife Julie Pierce. 

This post has been updated WITH **VIDEO** and you can view it by clicking HERE!

Don't worry. It's not a trashy Boston version of Basketball Wives. Shannon Allen, along with Flo Allen (Ray's mom) will host a cooking show on NECN entitled "The Pre-Game Meal." Shannon and Flo will play host on every episode to a different Boston area athlete or noted chef (David Ortiz will co-host an episode), and a nutritious "pre-game" meal will be prepared. Yum. Speaking of Big Papi... I wonder how nutritional his preferred pre-game meal of choice is. I guess I'll have to tune in to find out. 

Other Boston faves in attendance were Wes Welker and his girlfriend and Perk and his wife Vanity.




It's set to launch on Saturday, February 12 at 11 am on NECN. A repeat of the first episode will be aired on Sunday, February 13 at 7 pm on Comcast SportsNet.

P.S.: A couple of my friends and I adoooore Brandi Garnett, because she always looks perfect and her hair is out of this world. The picture from the event does her no justice, so I have to include another, just so everyone understands how fab she is. 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar