Senin, 28 Juni 2010

Scream to Scream, Scene by Scene: SCENE 4 of Scream (0:18:23-0:18:38)

In this project I attempt to review the entire Scream trilogy scene by scene in chronological order. Heavy spoilers and gore throughout!


SCENE 4
Length: 15secs
Primary Characters: Sidney Prescott and Mrs Tate (Lois Saunders)
Pop Culture References:
  • None - it's 15 seconds long! It'd be impressive if there were any, although curiously Jamie Lee Curtis' character in Halloween H20 is a school principal called Keri Tate. No, that wasn't that curious, actually.


This shot always makes me wonder what Scream would have been like if Drew Barrymore had have actually taken the lead role like she was originally offered. This shot makes me wonder what Barrymore would have looked like in this classroom, sitting there with her blonde bob. I always thought she'd look too old (I think it's the hair), but she's only two years older than Neve Campbell who plays Sidney and she seems to fit into the look of the film quite easily.


"Sidney, it would appear to be your turn."

This is Mrs Tate, aka the frumpiest, dowdiest teacher known to man (outside of a comedy, of course). Poor lonely (I assume) Mrs Tate.

Man, that was a short scene, wasn't it?

Intro, Scene 1 Scene 2, Scene 3

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar