I'm the first to admit that I still don't truly understand Blu-Ray. All I know is that the image quality is better. Yes, I am
that technomologically adept. I don't even know if that "1080p" thing in the title up there is correct terminology! It doesn't help that I don't own a Blu-Ray player and so I've never actually had any firsthand experience with a movie in Blu-Ray (actually, I did watch
30 Days of Night on a PS3 once, but the movie was so bad that I kinda didn't notice anything substantial about the image quality) and so don't really have any desire to read up about them. I do love looking at Blu-Ray comparisons at sites such as
DVD Beaver, however, and it is almost enough to make me wanna go out and by a player. Alas, I am poor and couldn't afford a player let alone the discs to watch on it.
I mention all of this because Andrea Arnold's fantastic
Fish Tank is already out on Blu-Ray in the UK - it's Australian released is later this month, stay tuned for your chance to win tickets right here by the way - and I wanted to highlight this particular screencap that I came across. Isn't it heavenly? Commence drooling!

Click it and Michael Fassbender will grow before your very eyes!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar